This quick tutorial explains step-by-step how an installer can modify the details of the monitoring cloud view for system owners.
1. Go to the "Contact Info" tab
2. Click on the pencil icon to "Edit the field" called "Account Type"
3. Click on the pull down menu and select the "System Owner View (coarse monitoring)" option to limit the view of the end user.
4. Press on the "Save System Owner Changes" button
5. A dialog box will pop up. Press "OK" to confirm the change.
6. You should then see another dialog box confirming the update in the database.
This example showed how to set the view to coarse (limited) monitoring. In order to enable the full system details, simply select the appropriate option in the drop down menu of step #3.